We are a small international team of talented professionals with a wide range of skills and experience. We love what we do, do it with passion and look forward to working with you.
Urs van stiphout
CEO, Chairman of the Board
As a Co-founder and CEO of invoitix, Urs uses his experience as lawyer, banker and entrepreneur to create this unique and innovative fintech for the European logistics and trucking industry. His goal is to make invoitix the leading invoicing, payment processing and financing platform in Europe, serving all market participants, from the small, owner-owned trucking company with a few trucks to the largest logistics groups. Our goal is to supply liquidity to the logistics industry throughout Europe!
- BA Business + BA Law / University of Geneva
- Admitted as Attorney / Courts of Zurich, CH
- MBA from INSEAD, Fontainebleau, FR
- 2 years at leading Swiss business law firm / CH
- 7 years at investment bank / US / UK
- 7 years as CEO and co-owner of KMU Factoring AG, leading Swiss factoring company
William D. Bach
COO, Member of the Board
As a member of the management team, Bill uses his experience in marketing, sales and software development management to define invoitix’s offerings and ensures that they are effectively communicated. Responsible for the IT infrastructure of the company, he is fulfilling a vision of digitalising every process. Regarding sales and marketing, Bill is leading the expansion of invotix throughout Europe.
- MBA / University of Chicago
- MA Product Design / University of Arts Zurich
- BS-Eng. / Michigan State University
- BA-Product Design / Michigan State University
- 15 years – VP Marketing & Sales /ABB
- 3 years – VP Business Development /ABB
- 4 years – SW Project Management /ABB / KMU
- 3 years – Sales Rep / ABBOTT
As the assistant of the COO, Jovana works closely with the management and the subsidiaries in Europe. She aids in handling contracts, supports the sales department and organises events in the main office in Baden. In addition she takes care of the HR department. She uses German, English and Serbian on a daily basis, and interchanges between them fluently. Jovana has many years of professional experience as a sales consultant in the luxury industry, experience in customer service and training as an HR specialist.
- Commercial diploma / Business School KV Baden, Switzerland
- HR-specialist / Business School KV Baden, Switzerland
- 6 years as a Sales Consultant at Christ Watches & Jewellery
Sara speaks German, English and Polish. She is responsible for debt collection and managing legal cases at the headquarters of invoitix in Baden, Switzerland. Sara graduated from University of St. Gallen with a Bachelor’s degree in Law. She now persuades her Master’s degree at the University of Lucerne. In her free time she enjoys horse-back riding.
- BA in Law HSG / University of St. Gallen
- MA in Law / University of Lucerne (candidate)
Manager of the Account Team / Office Manager Spain
Ana speaks German, English, Spanish and manages payments, approval of invoices, analysis of transport companies and customer service. Are some of the functions that Ana manages. She is also our office manager in Spain, organising the work of the account representatives in the most efficient way possible. Thanks to her efforts the account team operates efficiently as possible.
- 3 years/ Professional School for Hotelmanagement, Albrecht Dürer, Germany
Francisco speaks French, English and Spanish and is in charge of managing emails and calls, both incoming and outgoing, in addition to being in charge of answering inquiries and interacting with clients. Another of his functions is to organise and review all types of documents and to process and record information by updating the database or computer files.
- BA in Education, University of Almeria
- TEFL / TESOL Certificate, University of Almeria
- 2 academic years / Creativity & Consulting S.L., Almeria
Victoria campos Sanchez
Victoria speaks German, Spanish, English and is constantly in contact with our clients offering support for all inquiries. As a member of the account representatives team, some of her functions are financial analysis of companies, updating databases, and processing transport documents on the invoitix platform. Regarding debt collection, Victoria is in her element, having studied law.
- Bachelor Degree in law University of Almeria, Spain
NORA CANCHOLA GARCÍA
Nora speaks Spanish, English, French and Italian. As every member of the account representative team, she provides support to clients in order to solve any problem that may occur. Also, she works approving the documents in the platform and debt collection keeping contact with many logistic companies.
- Degree in Foreign languages with major in International Relations and Diplomacy / Universidad de Relaciones y Estudios Internacionales, Mexico.
Jana speaks English, Spanish, Czech and Slovak. She processes transport documents on the Invotix platform, approves invoices and attends to clients’ enquiries. Jana is also responsible for reviewing and requesting documents as well as updating databases. Apart from this, her daily duties include managing phone calls and emails as she contacts debtors to help arrange timely settlement of their accounts payable or pursue collection of their debts.
- MA – Master’s Degree in Translation and Interpreting / Matej Bel University / Banska Bystrica / Slovakia
- 8 – years ESL teacher at Empire /The Know-How Institute
- 5 – years English Courses Methodology Coordinator at Empire /The Know-How Institute
- 3 – years Team Leader at Empire /The Know-How Institute
- 3 – years Travel Consultant at K-IM TOUR
Controlling Manager / Office Manager Serbia
Nina speaks Serbian, English and is a highly analytical, deadline-driven accountant who completes our accounting activities with accuracy and speed. She is responsible for keeping invoitix’s books balanced and filtering through the daily invoices, investigating payment allocations, ensuring that all adjustments are correct. Nina leverages her experience to deliver the raw data required to illuminate the status of our current accounts.
- BA Economics /Faculty of Economics /University of Nis (in last semester)
- 3 years– Accountant /Lucky Hep DOO
- 2 years – Accountant /Camelon DOO
Milan speaks Serbian and English. Focused on the details, he concentrates on maintaining deadlines corresponding to everyday activities ranging from creating client agreements, client relations, bookkeeping to payment investigation and allocations.
- MA Economics / Faculty of Economics/ University of Belgrade
- 2 years – Accountant/ Baker Tilly Profit Plus
- 1 year – Accountant/ Garbino D.O.O.
Nikola speaks Serbian, English, German and Russian and is a proud member of accounting team in our office in Belgrade. After his daily accounting and bookkeeping tasks, he concentrates fully on support of our Serbian speaking clients. Nikola graduated with a BA in Economics. He is also a member of SERSA (Serbian Sommelier Association) and can identify great wines, similar to great start-ups such as invoitix!
- Bachelor’s in economics / Faculty of Economics / University in Nis
- 3 years Sales/Accounting/Hospitality – TUI AG
- 1 year Sales Support for German Language – Transcom Serbia
Tijana speaks Serbian and English. She is a highly analytical, deadline-driven accountant who completes our accounting activities with accuracy and speed. She is responsible for creating agreements for new clients and instructs them on how to efficiently use invoitix’s online apps to enter invoices. She additionally filters through daily invoices, investigating payments, ensuring that all adjustments are completed on time and correctly.
- Bachelor Degree in economy/Faculty of Economics/University of Belgrade
Predrag is a passionate and devoted person with more than 4 years’ experience in the field of finance and administration. Capable of multitasking, dependable and organized team player with the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently. Skilled and with expertise in supervision processes, proficient with MS office packages and as well as the English and Italian language.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics (Accounting, Audit and Financial Management) – Faculty of Economics.
- Supervisor – Olimpias d.o.o. (Benetton group)
- Associate in Administration – Emmezeta SRB d.o.o. – Belgrade (Serbia)
- Treasurer – Banca Intesa – Belgrade (Serbia)
Sales Manager Spain, Bulgaria & Romania
Kristian speaks English, Spanish, Bulgarian and Romanian and has strongly analytical, financial and sales skills. After more than a year in the accounting department he is taking over the Spanish, Romanian and Bulgarian markets. His new corporate mission is to find new market opportunities for invoitix ag by doing market researches and streamlining the sales departments in Spain, Bulgaria and Romania. Last but not least, with the experience acquired in the accounting department, he will help the new clients with the onboarding process, making sure they use our services in the most efficient way.
- MBA / EAE BUSINESS SCHOOL / Universidad Politécnica de Cataluña (UPC)
Sales Manager Balkan countries
Amir speaks Serbian and English. He is responsible for sales & marketing within Balkan countries, such as Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Croatia, Macedonia and Slovenia. He also supports our clients learning how to use invoitix online platform.
- 3 years / College of Applied Sciences/ Uzice, Serbian
- Bachelor of Economics / Faculty of Business Economics / Belgrade, Serbia
- 5 years at ES COMERC – Sales Manager / Serbia
- 5 years at Schoni Logistics – Director / Serbia
- RDS Company 2018 – Director / Serbia
Sales Manager Poland
Vadzim speaks Polish, Russian, Belarusian, German, and English. He is responsible for sales & marketing within Poland for invoitix, also conducting market research and assisting invoitix with local legal support.
- MS – Master’s Degree in Economics / Academy of Finance and Business Vistula / Warsaw
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Belarusian State University / Minsk
Sales Manager Baltic countries
Jüri speaks Russian, Estonian and English; He is responsible for sales & marketing within Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania for invoitix and also conducts market research.
- 5 years History / Tartu University / Estonia
- BD Food Technology / Olustvere College / Estonia
- 4 years Tallegg Inc. Sales Manager / Estonia
- 5 years E-Farmer Ltd. CEO / Baltics
- 4 years Mokate Sp. z. oo KAM / Estonia